Thursday, October 9, 2008

Poor Hef............

Hugh Hefner just got notice that his live in girl friend, Holly Madison, is dumping him. Hef is distraught, but knew the split was likely because he just didn't feel the deep connection you need to get married. Although he's emotionally spent, he remains committed to meeting his contractual obligations to his cable TV show, "The Girls Next Door". It may take some strength and courage, but he may have to engage the help of the 19 year old playmate twins that currently live in the Playboy Mansion to fill in now that Holly is leaving. I hope you feel better soon Hef.

4 comments:

lindsay said...

I saw this on CNN. I hate to admit, but I do watch the show and I'm sad to see her go!

Anonymous said...

I really liked Holly also. She is smart, beautiful, and added a sense of intelligence to the story lines. I think Hef will miss her. Twins! Maybe not...

J.A.G.

wildmary said...

She looks really smart.

Anonymous said...

I don't feel bad for ole Hef. She was getting too old for him anyway.

BTW...I love the comments you leave on my blog. You are one funny guy! Thanks for reading!